TPT Cyber Sale Begins Today

The TPT Cyber Sale begins today!! My entire store - Jordan Johnson - will be on sale up to 25% off using the code CYBER17 today and tomorrow! Check out some of my story problem products below... I even have a new Christmas Story Problems product that was just added to my store.


Christmas Story Problems - This one of my newest additions to my TPT Store. Christmas Story Problems are great for advanced first graders and second graders.  Includes 16 different addition and subtraction story problems perfect for the holiday season.
Christmas Story Problems

Elapsed Time Story Problems Differentiated - 3 different versions of elapsed time story problems. Includes a set for beginners, intermediate, and advanced students. 

Elapsed Time Story Problems - Differentiated Task Cards

Multiplication Differentiated Story Problems - Includes a factors to 12 version and a challenge version.  Great for a math station or independent practice!

Multiplication Story Problems - Differentiated

Division Story Problems - This product includes story problems with division situations within 100.

Division Story Problems

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment