iPad Tip

We are super lucky at my school and are 1-to-1 with iPads in the classroom! This is amazing and I'm so grateful that we have technology at everyone's finger tips! This year I wanted each child to use the exact same iPad every time. It helps with log-ins and makes it easier when students are working on iMovie and Keynote type projects.  To help make this easier and manageable in the classroom, I've done two things.

1. I put a number label on the back of each iPad. Yes, simple, I know.  I just took an Avery address label and numbered every iPad.  Each child has their own number in class and now they know which iPad is their iPad.



2.  I can't show a full picture of this due to privacy, but I also came up with another way of "labeling" the iPads.  For the locked screen, I put a picture of the child whose iPad it is. In that picture they are also holding up their number.  So, there are two identifying factors. This makes it easy for my iPad helpers to quickly pass out the iPads.

No comments:

Post a Comment